Friday

Easy Dinner Recipes: Butter Chicken

Making easy dinner recipes very often does include some sort of chicken dish, sigh.  I know it's boring but this chicken is so tasty that my family actually requests is - not something that usually happens in my household.  We serve it with some rice pilaf (o.k. it's boxed Rice-a-Roni but did I not mention I'm a busy person?) and some veggies and call it a day.  I found this at TasteBook and it's included in my personal cookbook that I share with family and friends.

INGREDIENTS

  • 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
  • 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
  • 1/4 cup butter
DIRECTIONS
  1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
  2. Season the chicken with salt, pepper and tarragon; drizzle with lemon juice. Set aside.
  3. Place an oven proof skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat and melt the butter. Place the chicken in the dish, turning to coat both sides.
  4. Cover the chicken with a sheet of parchment paper, and then cover with a lid.
  5. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: