Tuesday

Easy Dinner Recipes: So Simple Chicken Thighs

All right,anyone knows that I am not a great cook which is why I need easy dinner recipes. So the other night I had 6 chicken thighs and had no idea what to do with them. My friend gave me the recipe on the phone and it sounded like something even I couldn't mess up. So I tried it, served up some rice and a salad and my family all loved it. I tossed the leftover rice in the sauce from the bottom of the pan and it made the best next day lunch ever.

So Simple Chicken Thighs

  • 6 chicken thighs
  • 1/2 cup ketchup
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

Place chicken pieces in a single layer in a baking dish. I used a clay pie pan so the chicken fit fairly snug and covered it with foil.


In a medium bowl, combine the ketchup, water, brown sugar and dry soup mix. Pour the saucs over the chicken, making sure that all of the pieces are covered.


Bake covered for about 1 hour.

No comments: